Friday, September 10, 2010

GREAT TeamViewer for Remote Access & Support

Just now received a call from my friend, he needs help for burning software's configurations on his brand new laptop...... I've tried my best to help him by phone conversations but it looks failed to bring any efficiency because he still failed to burn his stuff...


I need to help him by another method...
First on my mind sure will think of the remote assistance way but he was not setup or open connection port for VNC or remote desktop but luckily he still has internet connection to online!


So how?
Oh yeah!!! I still have "TeamViewer"!
Immediately i asked my friend goto download then Portable TeamViewer software from PortableApps.com


Wow wow finally i'm able to get a desktop sharing from my friend and helped him to resolve his configuration issues via "TeamViewer"!!


Let's me simply share out the working way from the TeamViewer(TV):
- To connect to another computer, TV needs to be ran on both machines.
- Once TV is executed, it will generates a partner ID and a password.
- So to establish a connection between both parties, one of the party needs to request the partner ID and password in order to enter the remote access/sharing session into another party for further controlling


TeamViewer is the freeware tool for basic remote access of personal usage, you able to get it from the installation package from below link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/download/index.aspx


Or a portable version from below link:
http://portableapps.com/apps/utilities/teamviewer_portable

No comments:

Post a Comment